Being vegan is terrific.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Veganmofo III - Songs and Poetry - Sushi Time







Veganerrific Point #4: Being vegan encourages you to explore and make new foods

Sushi Time

Aww yeah
That’s right baby.
Boy, tonight we’re gonna eat sushi. You know how I know, baby? ‘Cause I’m on holiday. And holiday time is the time when I make sushi. Work nights are the nights that we are both just so busy, but holiday time is the time when we eat sushi. ‘Cause everything is just right conditions are perfect. There’s nothing better to eat. Conditions are perfect. You come home early and say something Japanese like, “Can I eat it with a fork I suck at using chopsticks.” I know what you’re trying to say baby. You’re trying to say, “Oh, yeah. It’s sushi time. It’s sushi time.”

It’s sushi.
It’s sushi time.
That’s what you’re trying to say you’re trying to say let’s eat some sushi it’s sushi time.
It’s sushi.
It’s sushi time.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! This is hilarious. Before I even read the lyrics I had "Business Time" going through my head.

    ReplyDelete